deadcool: (I'm not touching you)
Deadpool ([personal profile] deadcool) wrote in [community profile] thoughtformed2012-06-11 03:49 pm
Entry tags:

And by party favors, I mean things that go BOOM

Seriously. All these beautiful chicks and you couldn't have brought me to life at an earlier point in my timeline? You know the one I mean.


Oh well. At least this place isn't boring. When's the party starting, guys? I've got lots of party favors
notvictorious: (you've been the)

[personal profile] notvictorious 2012-06-11 09:10 pm (UTC)(link)
Anybody ever tell you that you talk a lot?
hohenzollern: (Default)

[personal profile] hohenzollern 2012-06-11 11:20 pm (UTC)(link)
who's bringing the beer?
30languagesofbeer: (We'll always stand up and salute)

[personal profile] 30languagesofbeer 2012-06-11 11:43 pm (UTC)(link)
We got plenty of shots down at the bar!
ontheweb: (Flying Spiders)

[personal profile] ontheweb 2012-06-12 12:29 am (UTC)(link)
You really like the sound of your own voice, don't you?
house_of_cane: (Default)

[personal profile] house_of_cane 2012-06-12 01:06 am (UTC)(link)
I'd pay a nickel to see that.
halfdevil: (Let me be yours ever truly.)

[personal profile] halfdevil 2012-06-12 08:05 pm (UTC)(link)
starting?

nah man, it's always a party around this place.