Sora (
soracles) wrote in
thoughtformed2013-07-15 10:30 pm
Entry tags:
- akemi homura,
- dave strider,
- lea,
- riku,
- roxas,
- ryu,
- sora
text
I have a question.
Are doppelgangers a real thing? I mean
Not like shadows of yourself or anything. I met something like that once and it was different. [also it kicked his butt at first probably maybe. and then it split into several at once. on a pirate ship. that was a weird afternoon.]
I mean like a totally different person that happens to look just like you. I guess that's not really a doppelganger, though...
But is that a thing here?
Oh, and hi! I'm Sora.
Are doppelgangers a real thing? I mean
Not like shadows of yourself or anything. I met something like that once and it was different. [also it kicked his butt at first probably maybe. and then it split into several at once. on a pirate ship. that was a weird afternoon.]
I mean like a totally different person that happens to look just like you. I guess that's not really a doppelganger, though...
But is that a thing here?
Oh, and hi! I'm Sora.

no subject
no
no subject
no subject
no
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
at least from what ive seen in my dreams
but i dunno maybe talkk to them queston mark
no subject
You dream about him?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Text
Sora, are you friends with Riku?
Text
Text
Text
Re: Text
Text
Text
Text to Video [Private]
Video [Private]
Re: Video [Private]
Video [Private]
Re: Video [Private]
Video [Private]
Video [Private]
Video [Private]
Video [Private]
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
That's not the word I meant! I just
I'm really sorry
I just want to understand
(no subject)
private.
private.
private.
private.
private.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Private.]
[Private.]
[Private.]
[Private.]
[Private.]
[Private.]
Re: [Private.]
no subject
no subject
I think everybody's their own person no matter what. [he stands by what he said to Roxas, after all. he deserves to be his own person.]
I was confused though, because some people look exactly like each other - and I know they're not twins.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Same person, different reality. That is where these duplicates you see come from.
no subject
So there could be other me's out there doing the same thing I'm doing?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
like what degree of total difference is total
no subject
The only thing they've got in common is the way they look. Everything else is completely different.
(no subject)
no subject
What do you think it means?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)